ShareThis

Thursday, July 8, 2010

26 Letters +3 to be grateful for...... part 3


 hmmmm, with the heat and the kids being out of school I have fallen behind on this large posting.
Today it is going to be a 5 + 3 letter post.

I am grateful for

C

Crochet: I was taught by my grandma as a little girl. It allows me to relax and make items mostly afgans and baby blankets. Over the years I have learned to read patterns and make snowflakes and Amirugami dolls and toys.
It keeps me connected to my grandma.

and now my addiction
Coca-Cola Logo.Image via Wikipedia
I have been drinking Coke Cola forever it seems. I remember as a little girl it was RC cola...LOL going with my dad to get some in the midget cans from the liquor store.
I love everything about it taste sooo yummy ice cold on a hot day or after hard yard work. I have a small collection of items. almost had a bathroom entirely decorated in Coke stuff ....LOL
some day I may even get a small tattoo of the logo or a glass bottle.hmmmm keep putting it off.....LOL

Crayola Crayons

want a smile open a brand new box and take a slow smell of Crayola crayons they are so colorful and fun and makes you want to get a coloring book and sit down and color all day.
I have 2 children so I color often and I hoard my new box to myself...yes it is mean and not fair..... I am sorry but they like to peal off the paper and then they break and get all yucky and end up in the large box of there crayons.

founded in 1885 as Binney & Smith—best known for its almost ubiquitouscrayons. Originally an industrial pigment supply company, it soon shifted its focus to art products for home and school use, beginning with chalk then crayons, followed later by colored pencilsmarkerspaintsmodeling clay and other related goods.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment