ShareThis

Friday, April 21, 2017

Monday will be 4 years since the last post

WOW WOW WOW
My life has really changed.
Monday April 24, 2017 will be 4 years since my last post on this blog and WOW WOW WOW WOW
Not sure what I was thinking when I started this blog beyond connecting to anyone during that dark time in my life. depression Isolation verbal emotional abuse is an interesting roller coaster to say the least.

I am now free of all that yet still dealing with it on a weekly basis because there are other people involved that connect us.
Maneuvering through the court system is like walking in sludge, slow going and painfully filled with after the fact learning that happens.

Anyway I am not dead and will be looking to making this blog or my other or ever a brand new blog a money making side hustle so to speak.

Have a Great Gratitude Filled Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment