ShareThis

Thursday, July 8, 2010

26 Letters +3 to be grateful for...... part 6

hmmmm F what I am grateful that is under the letter F


Friends,

I have a great girl friend, her daughter and mine share a b day, she is funny, smart and willing to do just about anything except spiders.
She will scream like a girl and do the mouse dance on the table and say eww kill it.
LOL
 I love her, she and her whole family are awesome. I miss her.

I have another friend that is male and he has been my friend since high school. we get each other, we understand each other.
We just reconnected after 12 years on Facebook and after catching up on our lives it is like we never drifted apart.
Friends get us in way no one else does, they keep our secrets and they tell us when we are full of it and help us get up when we fall. I don't have many friends but the ones I do have are family in more ways than my real family.
I will go to the ends of the earth for my friends I am fiercely loyal.
I also have many friends online and some I have know for over a year, I think of them as real friends. there is an understand and a level of trust that has developed between us.

Fruit,
all the colors, sweet tangy tart sour juicy love love love yummmmmm


fireflies
Lampyridae is a family of insects in the beetle order Coleoptera. They are winged beetles, and commonly called fireflies or lightning bugs for their conspicuous crepuscular use of bioluminescence to attract mates or prey. Fireflies produce a "cold light", with no infrared or ultraviolet frequencies. This chemically-produced light from the lower abdomen may be yellow, green, or pale red — wavelengths from 510 to 670 nanometers.




My family got to experience fireflies last summer for the first time. It was magic. My kids had soooo much fun catching them and hoping they light up in there hands.
This year there are sooo many of them the twinkling in the trees at night is wonderful.
 I wish I could capture video of the blinking it always makes me smile. there lights remind me of fairies.

No comments:

Post a Comment