ShareThis

Thursday, July 22, 2010

26 Letters +3 to be grateful for...... part L

I have been doing a lot of thinking about this one
I wanted this post to mean something not just fun and information like many of my other posts under this topic.

so this L goes out to one person and they know who they are. (319)

L

this L that I am grateful for has been with me for many many years and when thought about has always brought me a smile that would linger with its feeling.

Love N Soul
is a time in my life where I felt really good in my own skin and for just being me.

I was blessed to have a great person come into my life some 18 years ago who was fun, easy to be around, we could spend hours talking about nothing and everything. It was always easy to just be myself with this person.
every time/any time was spent together hanging out with mutual friends or just our selves emotionally we took care of each other.(at least that is how I felt)
I was going to school at the time and I would find it hard to study where I was living so they offered their place while they were at work. On days of a test I would find little notes that were signed LOVE and there name or initial . eventually some letters developed between us as a way to talk without really having to say anything. and Love N Soul was beginning to be signed.(yes there is a lot of other info missing for good reason)
We never went into detail as to why there was such a connection between us and never followed anything deeper to see what could develop.
(i am also not going into deep detail here for that is a private conversation)
We were great friends.
That kind of encouragement is hard to find without strings being attached. Just knowing them and having them in my life at that moment meant the world to me. There support and concern and friendship has stuck with me.
Love N Soul  grew from this relationship (there is more added to it but I will keep that private)
We lost touch for 12 years and found each other again online and it is still easy to talk and not have to worry about saying the wrong thing. I love this person deeply and they know it now, and one day they will hear it from me, hopefully over a shot of Patron when we are very old and gray. :-)
Love N Soul to you my 319 calling you my friend is not enough, you are ingrained in my heart.(4-ever...)

No comments:

Post a Comment