ShareThis

Saturday, July 10, 2010

26 Letters +3 to be grateful for...... part 8

grateful for

H

Happiness
A smiley by Pumbaa, drawn using a text editor.Image via Wikipedia

 it is not a given, it is created by the way we think and how we feel about what we think. It can not be bought with any amount of money and the people who say you can buy it are fooling and lying to themselves.
It is not an easy thing to choose to have for some. Their self talk gets in the way, there feelings of not being worthy holds them back.
And this one pisses me off........Ladies you do not NEED a man in your life to be happy. I have seen soooo many women girls really give up there kids to there own mothers because of a man. What kind of mother puts there children second to a man...ahhhhhhhh I just don't get it.

My happiness comes from my children and there smiles and the days I don't let the frustrations get in my way I feel deep down the true joy in my soul.
I also find my happiness in the just perfect sunny lightly breezy days and the hearty laughter from great friends.
You all have one, a song, that one song that makes you smile and crank it up.  I have many, by that I mean more than a hand full. but my all time smile maker is Queen ~Fat Bottom Girls. that is my happy song.




Hunger

it has many meanings
food is the first that comes to mind hard day working and its lunch or dinner time. your stomach is talking and you can not only feel it but hear it loudly.....LOL
The one I like is the type of hunger that motivates you to chase your dreams.




Harley Davidson
| Harley-Davidson |Image by arquera via Flickr

the sound of a Harley.....mmmmmm :) the rumble, the roar, the moan of the sound of it hauling ass down the open road.
Before the motorcycle helmet law was passed in California in 1991 I believe. I loved the feeling of my hair whipping in the wind the wind on my face and the smell of the road.
There is a freedom on a bike that you will never feel in a car. the air blowing into and around you, the changes in temperature. the silence that the road brings to your thoughts because you cant hear anything but the wind and the tires and the passing cars around you.
It has been 16 years since I have been a passenger on a motorcycle and I sooo miss it. Feeling gravity pull on you in the turns and feeling the bike grab the road.

Yes, they can be dangerous and that is usually not because of the riders fault, people have become soooo consumed with themselves they have stopped paying attention to there mirrors and the sounds around them.

stay safe turn down your radio a bit and only use your hands free devices if you must talk while driving and use the hell out of your mirrors and look over your shoulders you will. be saving a life for it.
Happy biking.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment